1. High hardness
By the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai Silicate Research Institute, its Rockwell hardness is hra80-90, hardness after diamond, far more than wear-resisting steel and stainless steel wear resistance.
2. Excellent wear resistance
By the Powder Metallurgy Research Institute of Central South University, its abrasion resistance is equivalent to 266 times times of manganese steel and 171.5 times times of high chromium cast iron. According to our more than 10 years of customer tracking, under the same conditions, can at least extend the service life of more than 10 times times.
3. Light weight
Its density is 3.5g/cm3, only half of steel, can greatly reduce the equipment load.
- What Is Alumina Ceramics
- Types Of Alumina Ceramics
- Sintering Technology Of Alumina Cer...
- Analysis Of Present Situation Of Al...
- Development Trend Of Alumina Ceramics
- What Is Cordierite Ceramics
- General Situation Of Cordierite Cer...
- What Is Zirconia Ceramics
- The Characteristics Of Zirconia Cer...
- Application Of Zirconia Ceramics