White, containing impurities are yellow or gray, generally contain HfO2, not easy to separate. There are three kinds of crystal states in pure ZrO2 under normal pressure.
The production of Zirconia ceramics requires the preparation of high purity, good dispersing properties, ultrafine particles, powder with narrow particle size distribution, preparation of zirconia ultrafine powders Many, the purification of zirconia is mainly chlorination and thermal decomposition, alkali metal oxidation decomposition, lime melting, plasma arc, precipitation, colloid, water solution, spray pyrolysis and so on.
- What Is Alumina Ceramics
- Types Of Alumina Ceramics
- Sintering Technology Of Alumina Cer...
- Characteristics Of Alumina Ceramics
- Analysis Of Present Situation Of Al...
- Development Trend Of Alumina Ceramics
- What Is Cordierite Ceramics
- General Situation Of Cordierite Cer...
- The Characteristics Of Zirconia Cer...
- Application Of Zirconia Ceramics